Office.com/setup - MS Office provides a wide range of programs that are used to customize and create various dynamic documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other business tasks. The application is developed by Microsoft and is used in various Offices and institutions. It is supported by the majority of the OS, be it Android, iOS, or Linux. The Office suite contains apps such as Access, Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook. One can download it from www.Office.com/setup.
Applications Provided by MS Office
MS Office provides various programs of great use in the corporate sector. Follow these steps to know the programs of MS Office.
Microsoft Word: It's the most used and preferred app that is used across the globe. It is now available on various devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
Microsoft Excel: It is also the most popular application used for calculation, tools, and other features such as pivot tables. This program is available for Windows, Mac, and Android users.
Microsoft PowerPoint: This application is used to make multiple presentations for Offices and other works, along with animations and multiple interesting features.
Microsoft OneNote: This application provides multiple features to create various notes and also to sync with their cloud devices.
Microsoft Outlook: This program enables us to handle and customize numerous mail accounts on one platform.
Note: If you wish to fetch more information about MS Office, then visit the homepage of Office.com/setup. Then select the appropriate option for the same.
How to Download MS Office Setup
If you wish to download Office setup on your device, then you should abide by these instructions:
- First and foremost, expand any of your desired browsers and then visit Office.com/setup to expand downloading options.
- Then, log into your respective Office account. If you are new to MS Office, then it is recommended to create a fresh account by hitting the option of Sign up.
- Once you get signed in to your account, then hit the option Install located on the home page of MS Office.
- Next, select the Office Product that you desire to install on your PC. Also, you have to choose the program option between 32 and 64 bits.
- The download process will automatically start once you select the download option.
How to Install the Setup of MS Office
You have to go through these instructions if you want to install your Office setup on your device as it is mandatory for the subscription process:
- First and foremost, search and launch the installation file that is ".exe." It will be located in the downloads section.
- Then, you have to select the option Yes if the prompt appears for confirmation.
- After that, the installation of the Office setup will automatically launch on your screen. You should follow onscreen indications to proceed.
- Now, wait for the installation process to complete. It might take some time depending on the version of the MS Office you are installing on your device.
- After some time, the system will complete the installation process.
- You will see a confirmation prompt saying that the program is successfully installed on your device.
- At last, you have to exit from the installation window.
How to Activate MS Office Related Subscription
Once the installation process completes, it's time to activate the subscription of the installed program. In case, you wish to activate the subscription on your device; then it is recommended to pursue these steps:
- Firstly, navigate to the Start menu.
- Then, you have to enter "MS Office Word" in the search bar, followed by the Enter key.
- Wait for a little for the program to expand on your device.
- Then, accept the terms and conditions section to finish the subscription process. After some time, the program will be activated successfully in an automatic manner.
Note: If you want to know whether the subscription is activated successfully on your device, then you should navigate to Office.com/setup for the same.
How to Install MS Office Application for Tablets and Smartphones
Smartphone and tablet users are directed to install Office programs on their device by navigating the App Store. Follow these instructions to install MS Office on tablets and Mobile phones:
- First of all, navigate to Google Play Store and then hit the search bar.
- Now enter MS Office.
- You can open any of the Office applications, be it PowerPoint or Word.
- Then, hit the Install tab located on your screen.
- After that, wait for a while for the installation process to complete.
- Next, you have to browse the Office program you have installed.
- Now, provide your confirmation to the terms and conditions of MS Office.
- After that, the Office app will install on your device.
- Then, log in to your Office account to activate MS Office.